It´s called Five Questions and Five Things. This is how it all works – for the first part, 5 Questions – anyone reading my blog can ask me five questions in the comments. I´ll answer them in the blog as soon as time allows. For the second, Five Things About Me that I haven´t revealed in my blog. Here are the rules: 1. Get tagged 2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog 3. Tag five others.
Here are the 5 things about me;
1. When I was young and until adulthood I was VERY shy. I didn´t even use the phone to find out when shops were open or anything like that. This didn´t change until I started my studies to become a pre-school teacher.
2. The number 13 has a special place in my life. I regard this as my lucky number. And friday the 13th holds a special place in my heart as that is the day when my husband and I started dating.
3. I learnt to play the piano for 6 years and really enjoyed it. Since moving away from my parents house I do not own a piano so I don´t play a lot anymore and I miss it.
4. My first childhood memory is of a giant brown cow licking my face. I can still sense the smell of the big tounge and the texture. Many years after that I was terribly afraid of cows.
5. I love waking up in a tent and hear the birds singing in the sunshine.
Now – who am I going to tag. I´ll tag Linda (litlaskvis), Rósa Tom (deibpia), Rósa Bjarna, Hafrún (nurfah) and Sally. But only if you have the time and are interested in this.