I received a word that the exchange piece that I sent out for the Stitching Accessory Exchange at Jayne´s Attic Forum has been received by Mylene in Holland.
I really enjoyed working on this exchange. I decided to challenge myself a little bit and did a biscornu. I have never made a biscornu before so this was new to me. And it went well I think without any hiccups. And I ended up stitching 2 biscornus, one in the regular size and a smaller one that I made up as a scissor fob. In the finishing I put beads to make it sparkle more. Anyway here are pictures of the front and the back.
The cross stitch pattern is free and can be found here. It is called Tudor
Fabric: Silkweaver 28ct Lugana Opalescent – Ivory Shimmer
Threads: Blue Stone silk – Vikki Clayton and Sydney Harbor silk – Dinky Dyes
Beads: Mill Hill #60168 (Sapphire)