Sally has kindly nominated me for Brilliante Weblog Award. Thank you for this wonderful gesture Sally, I am truly proud and honoured that you thought of me. The rules for this award are here. I read many blogs and am inspired by all of them. Maybe the best thing would have been to nominate them all but I decided to name a few. But all of you are so creative and are working on interesting projects.
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Here are the blogs that I would like to nominate (in no particular order)
Berta – Busy Hands, Happy Heart
Carla – CC’s Stitching Diary
Chiloe – Chiloe’s corner
Julie – Julie’s Stitchyknitter Journal
Karan – Karan’s Craft Corner
Helen – Stitchery Nook
Selina – Selina’s craft world
All the best,