On this page I am going to keep a log of the projects that I finished in 2009. This is the first time that I am keeping an accurate log like this but I think it helps me to see how much I stitch. I have created an album on Webshots to show my gallery of finishes in 2009.
Here it is.
1. The Best of Christmas – Bucilla kit. Finished January 3rd.
2. A secret stitching for a friend – more info later. Finished January 12th.
3. January Monthly Challenge – The Tree Emblems. Finished January 12th.
4. The Rain Fell – Little House Needleworks. Finished January 17th.
5. Another Snowman Ornament – Val’s Stuff. Finished January 18th.
6. Arbre aux cerfs – Freebie pattern by Gigi. Finished January 24th.
7. January – SAL by Tonia at Oakhaven designs. Finished January 25th.
8. February – SAL by Tonia at Oakhaven designs. Finished February 1st.
9. March – SAL by Tonia at Oakhaven designs. Finished in February.
10. HOE Biscornu Exchange – French Biscornu Chart. Finished in February.
11. April – SAL by Tonia at Oakhaven designs. Finished in March.
12. HOE Winter Quaker Exchange – Finished in March.
13. March Montly Challenge at Jayne’s Attic BB. Finished March 16th.
14. Crazy Exchange – Finished March 17th.